California Baby Super Sensitive (Improved Formula) Cream 4oz
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Promotes healthy and moisturized skin
Scent: No added fragrance or scent masking agents
Product Description: The whole family will delight in California Baby®'s rich and creamy non-comedogenic moisturizer; it offers deep hydration, absorbs completely, and leaves skin feeling satiny smooth. Our luxurious California Baby® Super Sensitive™ Cream is perfect for those with allergies, fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regimen. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents (which is a perfume to cover up any and all scent), this allergy tested cream does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts, except for coconut (seed of a drupaceous fruit), which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Infused with certified organic pansy flower extract and a special antioxidant isolate from the rosemary plant (this is not the essential oil of rosemary) into our high quality botanical vegan cream base. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine!
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby®: After bath, give baby a soothing massage to help calm & relax. Start by rubbing lotion between palms vigorously to warm; massage by using gentle circular strokes.
For Grownups: An excellent shaving cream and aftershave moisturizer.
Benefits and Features:
- Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- A non-greasy, multi-purpose cream for face and body
- Helps soothe dry spots and chapped lips
- Helps to soothe dry and sensitive skin
- Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- No mineral oil
- Allergy tested
- No gluten, soy, or dairy
- Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly FDA registered and organic certified manufacturing facility
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans. We utilize coconut derived ingredients, which are not typically restricted by those with nut allergies