Bambo Nature Training Pants Size 4 , Maxi 7-18kg, 60/pack
Eco-conscious way before every other brand.
Bambo Nature is the best GREEN baby diapers that truly care about your babies and their future environment.
All Bambo Nature diapers are certified free from harmful chemicals and allergens, making them safe and gentle on baby’s skin.
✓ No chlorine, latex, phthalates, PVC, perfume & lotion
✓ No heavy metals, allergens & harmful substance
✓ Skin friendly & environmental friendly
✓ Absorb 2-3 times more than other brands
✓ Flexible, ultra-soft & breathable
✓ Certified by Asthma & Allergy Association
✓ Made in Denmark using sustainable resources
Maxi Size 4: For babies weighing 7 to 18 kg - (nappy size: 21 x 49 cm)
The new generation of environment friendly nappies
- Softness: Bambo Nature is upgraded with an even softer textile-like back and top sheet that makes the diaper feel like soft clothing on the baby’s skin.
- Thin: Bambo Nature is thinner than ever before, but has the same performance as always.
- Perfect body fit: Bambo Nature has been shaped to fit a baby’s body perfectly. This minimizes the risk of leakage and makes the diaper comfortable to wear, while creating greater freedom of movement.
- Flexible side panels.
- Breathable textile-like backsheet.
- Super absorbent and a top dry system that ensures a fast absorption and a dry surface.
Responsible parents always want to find the best possible product for their child. This also means looking for a nappy that is gentle to the baby’s skin and health, while providing a perfect fit that makes the baby feel comfortable and increases the freedom of movement.
Furthermore, being considerate to the environment has become increasingly important to customers and today parents choose products that not only care for their child but also preserves the environment.
Bambo Nature is one of the most environment friendly diapers on the market. It is manufactured in a production facility where 95 % of all production waste is recycled.
Furthermore, Bambo Nature is labeled with the Nordic Eco-label, the FSC label and it is dermatologically tested.